Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quilting Day - Big Snow Storm!!

Well, usually on Wednesday I teach 2 quilting classes, but today there is a big snowstorm.  I have cancelled the classes, the roads are too dangerous to be on.  I will miss all my ladies today, but am working on my next mystery class.  This class will be done with a partner, and they will trade some blocks, should be very interesting.
These pictures were taken just outside my house, it is very pretty when you do not have to go out in it.  Today is the busiest travel day in the U.S., so I do hope everone gets home for their Thanksgiving holiday.  We Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October, but love to watch the U.S. Thanksgiving Macy's Parade on Thursday, looking forward to that!
Happy Thanksgiving

Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment