Monday, January 2, 2012

Winner of Contest

Congratulations to Quiltmom, she has won the bag.  I just loved to here all the memories from everyone!  There were alot of the same things, but some very different toys as well.  I hope everyone had the merriest of Christmases, and a wonderful New Year!
Thanks also for all the birthday wishes, how nice!  I had birthday cake for breakfast yesterday, so back  to eating a little healthier today! 
I had a contest on my fanpage at Cool Cat Cretions on facebook, the prize was 4 of my patterns, the winner there was JoAnne Harris, congratulations to her as well.  For anyone out there on facebook I have contest quite often there for patterns.
I have taken lots of time off over Christmas, so back to work, those patterns do not write themselves!  The picture is the pattern cover that I made the bag from.

No comments:

Post a Comment