Friday, January 20, 2012

Mystery Quilting Class

Well, tomorrow I am teaching another mystery class, the ladies sure like a surprise!  This time they know that it is a quilt, and they need a partner this time!  The instructions were to each choose the same background fabric, but they could choose different fabrics, they just had to go together well.  I can't wait to see all the fantastic quilts!  I will be posting pictures on Sunday, after the class I am going to a Chinese NewYear Dinner, can't wait!
Just thought you might like to see a picture of one of my cats, Daisy.  Why is it that cats love baskets so much????  And in case you were wondering, yes, I do love purple!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what unique face coloring on your cat! Now you gotta show us the rest of the gang lol! Have fun teaching your class :O)

    ReplyDelete