Sunday, August 28, 2011

Black and White and Pink Allover Quilt





Here is a quilt that I just put up for sale on Etsy.  I made this quilt as a sample for a class that I thought.  The pattern is Fire Escape from Atkinsen Designs, I like her patterns they are written well.  I love working with black, white and bright colours.  Black and White fabrics are something that I have collected for years, but since I have started making kits my stash has become much smaller.  The black and white and red kits have been very popular, and although I think that combination is beautiful, I do prefer hot pink, purple, turquoise, and lime green.

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt. Black, white, and red has always been a favorite color combination for me, but I have to say that the pink in this quilt really makes it beautiful. And I love the pattern, both of the quilt and in the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete