Friday, October 16, 2015

Quilted Snappy Slippers for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

It is breast cancer awareness month so I decided to make these Snappy Slippers in breast cancer fabrics.  I will give them to a group doing a breast cancer fund raiser.  I did not make the matching bag yet, but I probably will.
The breast cancer fabrics are very pretty, I even made some of my Heirloom Ornaments in them.  These slippers would be  a nice gift for someone going through treatments.
Remember everyone out there, do self exams and get a mammogram!  You can get the patterns for the Snappy Slippers & Travel Bag and the Heirloom Ornament from the following link.  The Heirloom Ornament is now on Craftsy, and the Snappy Slipper pattern will be there soon.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoolCatCreationQuilt?ref=hdr_shop_menu





12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there: I am also having difficulties with the slipper pattern I bought. And I was hoping to watch the tutorial in order to hopefully understand the pattern better. I don't understand about working with the size I need for my great niece's one year old foot.???

    ReplyDelete
  3. also looking for the tutorial that was listed with the pattern I bought. As said previously very difficult pattern without this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is the tutorial? My husband and I are stumbling through it but would really like the tutorial. Unless I get some response we won't be buying any more cool cats products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is on the back of the pattern Tamara, I answer every one that emails me, sorry I don't look at the blog too often. If you had googled snappy slippers tutorial they would come right up, they are hard to find on the blog. http://coolcatsandquilts.blogspot.ca/2014/06/snappy-slippers-travel-case-tutorial.html http://coolcatsandquilts.blogspot.ca/2014/06/snappy-slipper-travel-bag-tutorial-part.html

      Delete
  6. What the heck? Where is the tutorial? This was a gift, so glad I didnt buy this for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is on the back of the pattern, and I always answer right away, I do not see the blog right away. Here are the links, if you had googled snappy slipper tutorials they would come right up. http://coolcatsandquilts.blogspot.ca/2014/06/snappy-slippers-travel-case-tutorial.html http://coolcatsandquilts.blogspot.ca/2014/06/snappy-slipper-travel-bag-tutorial-part.html

      Delete
  7. What the heck? Where is the tutorial? This was a gift, so glad I didnt buy this for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing slippers and looked loved really

    ReplyDelete