Thursday, July 3, 2014

Quilted Snappy Slippers - Happy July 4th America!

I do hope that all of my American friends and family have a wonderful 4th of July!  The weather may not be the best on the East Coast with Hurricane Arthur on it's way up the coast, headed toward me!
There have already been things cancelled here in the Maritimes, they are thinking there may be tornadoes to go along with the hurricane!
On another note, here are some Snappy Slippers & Travel Bag that I made with red, white and blue fabrics just for the 4th of July holiday.  Happy Holiday!
Remember, I do have tutorials for the slippers on this blog to help with your pattern.  Shop owners can see my distributors on my website at:  www.coolcatcretions.net   For those that are not near a quilt shop you can order them here https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/coolcatsandquilts?ref=hdr_shop_menu






4 comments:

  1. I love your slippers (prfect for July 4th). I'll look for your pattern in my LQS, since I prefer to buy local. I've bookmarked your website, just in case. These would be perfect for my mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I do encourage everyone to support their local quilt shops, in fact, if you read the end of my post the website is for shop owners. My website has my distributors for the shops to order, you can not order off of my website. Thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Where do I find the link to the tutorial for the slippers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I can't find the link to the Snappy Slipper tutorial - I purchased my pattern from my local store.

    ReplyDelete