Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby boy fabric and Dane's Quilt











Well, the first fabric is done. I submitted it today, what a lot of work! If I make it to the finale




10 I will be asked to submit 5 co-ordinates. I have 3 for sures, and am thinking of others. If I




am chosen I will be designing 6 baby girl fabrics. I have the ideas for those ready as well. There will be public voting so I will be posting that information when the time is right.




I am teaching a class tomorrow, on Cozy Quilt's Diamond Double, here is a picture of my version, I changed the borders. The quilt is for my son, Dane.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have the pattern to try this. What is it called or where can I find it? Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelra it is a Cozy Quilt Designs pattern, but I added the pieced border with tumbling blocks.

      Delete